21.2.06

一切再重来

I was looking through the drama blog and then I saw this, realised that I didn't have a Reflection on 2005 or Resolutions for 2006 and didn't want to sleep, so......

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before:
Alot: interviews with singers, press conferences, RCS, lost my lappy etc.

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions,and will you make more for next year?
I think I don't make new year resolutions, or I forget about them after 1 week.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope.

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
快乐。

7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
13 November, because it was my worst Birthday to date.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making nice trailers for Radio Heatwave? That's what people been telling me.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Friends.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Many notebooks. They keep me organised.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Meena. She works hard for the right things, drinks Coca Cola and doesn't smoke.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Zoe Tay. I used to think she was really cool and classy.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, movies and food.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about last year?
Must be that lousy date.

16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
《太多》by Cheer Chen.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or b) sadder?

Sadder.

b) thinner or fatter?
Thinner, I hope.

c) richer or poorer?
Never was rich.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Read more and attend more concerts.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Nothing. Because I learn new things from both good and bad experiences.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
???

21. Did you fall in love in 2005?
I don't think it's counted.

22. How many one-night stands?
Jiro.

23. What was your favorite TV program?
Yu Le Bai Fen Bai.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nope.

25. What was the best book you read?
What if I only read one book last year?

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Tokyo Jihen, new Japanese band headed by Shiina Ringo.

27. What did you want and get?
Cheer Chen CD, a Birthday gift from Yi Eng.

28. What did you want and not get?
Isn't this the same as Question 6?

29. What was your favorite film of 2005?
GO. An old film by Isao Yukisada or 行定勋, starring Yosuke Kubozuka and Kou Shibasaki.

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I got angry with everyone. 20 years of age, so not here nor there. Hurhur.

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not accidentally deleting Natural Q's interview.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Navy Blue.

33. What kept you sane?
Friends.

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
A-Shin from Mayday.

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Never read the papers.

36. Who did you miss?
I was too busy with myself.

37. Who was the best new person you met?
Chico from Natural Q, counted?

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson:
Can't share any. I'm still in the midst of figuring many things out.